Recovering Fair Compensation After A Personal Injury
An accident caused by someone else’s negligence can be extremely painful, requiring a lengthy recovery process. An accident can create serious financial pressures as well. In addition to medical expenses, your injuries may prevent you from working for months or longer. An experienced personal injury lawyer will be crucial in helping you get the financial compensation you need.
At the Law Office of James A. Conley, we help many seriously injured people throughout the Edmonds area and Western Washington recover maximum compensation from those who caused them harm. When you work with our experienced personal injury attorney, James A. Conley, your needs will always come first. Our dedication and compassion are matched only by our skill at the negotiation table or in the courtroom.
We Are Committed To Delivering The Highest Level Of Client Service
We understand that you are going through a stressful, uncertain time in your life. At our law firm, we are dedicated to making the legal process go as smoothly as possible. As your case progresses, we will provide regular updates on your case. When you want to speak to us about your accident, someone from our law firm will be available. Above all, we want to help you focus on recovering from your injuries, while we help you recover full and fair compensation.
We Provide Exceptional Representation In Personal Injury Matters
Our law firm takes on a broad range of personal injury claims, including:
- Car accidents — including rollover, head-on and rear-end collisions as well as distracted and intoxicated driving accidents
- Truck accidents — involving fatigued, distracted, poorly trained, reckless or generally negligent drivers
- Motorcycle accidents — caused by the negligence of another driver or poorly designed or maintained roadways
- Pedestrian accidents — involving collisions with careless, reckless or distracted driving as well as accidents caused by safety issues
- Bicycle accidents — involving young children to adults who were injured because of a driver’s negligent actions
- Wrongful death — related to motor vehicle accidents, premises liability and bar and tavern liability
- Slip-and-fall cases — as well as trip-and-fall accidents caused by hazardous property conditions and property owner negligence
- Dog attacks — caused by dangerous, aggressive or poorly trained dogs
Having practiced law since 1990, lawyer James A. Conley understands that preparation is the key to success in injury cases. While most of our firm’s cases are eventually settled out of court, this is often the result of our intensive preparation. However you were injured, you can rely on our team to fully investigate your case in order to identify every potentially liable party. This approach has helped many people across Washington recover the compensation they need to move forward from this difficult time.
Not getting fair treatment from insurance companies? If you’re having difficulties negotiating a fair settlement with insurers or are simply unsure of your rights, contact us today. We understand both sides of the insurance process and if you become our client, we fight to maximize your recovery. We can also handle negotiations for you to ensure a better settlement outcome.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
If you were injured in an accident, don’t hesitate to contact an attorney who will provide you with straightforward answers to your questions and walk you through your legal options.
Our law firm offers a free consultation to discuss your injuries and accepts all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. Call our Edmonds office at 425-672-7150 or complete our online contact form to get started.